Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Philips Air Fryer

A friend has been posting on Facebook about how much she loves her air fryer. For several months, I've almost ordered one but reading the reviews on Amazon, I kept reading "It's just a convection oven". There are too many gadgets in our small house so I kept convincing myself that I didn't need an air fryer until finally, I said "What the heck! Just get it!" I ordered the Philips HD 9220/26 model.


There is also a digital model but there's only the timer that has to be manually set because I almost always leave it on 390°. I figured for the difference in price, and hopefully less to go wrong, I'd order the manual model. Also, there's an XL version but for the two of us, we've not had the need for anything larger than the size I'm using.

No comments:

Post a Comment